Errors & Omissions Insurance for Tax Preparers
The CNA Surety Program is designed specifically for Tax Preparers and offers limit options from $10,000/$20,000 to $100,000/$200,000 The CNA Surety updated Tax Preparer Errors & Omissions Program now offers: Increased Limit options up to $100,000/$200,000 Additional Coverage Options for limited Bookkeeping, Retroactive Coverage, and Extended Reporting Coverage Policy discounts for Enrolled Agents and Tax Preparer Association Memberships And, more...
Estimated Premium for Tax Preparers
|Number of Employees||$10,000/$20,000||$25,000/$50,000||$50,000/$100,000||$100,000/$200,000|
These premiums are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to review and approval by the underwriter. Actual quotes may vary. 1. Year Retroactive Coverage is complimentary, 2. Year Retroactive available for additional premium.
Why CNA Surety?
Our agency has chosen to represent CNA Surety as the exclusive provider for tax preparers errors and omissions coverage for our clients:
- CNA Surety provides us prompt turnaround on all new business.
- They write more bonds than any other company in the country.
- They have specialized in the bond business since 1900.
- They are THE bond experts.
- They have experienced claim specialists for bonds and errors and omissions insurance.
- They have an A.M. Best rating of A+, Superior.
- Covers claims against you and your clients up to the policy limit.
- Coverage of defense costs (subject to policy provisions).
- Protection against errors and omissions.
- Covers both your full-time and part-time employees, even if they only work during tax season. low deductible
- Cost-effective coverage...as little as $0.46 per day!
Can you afford a lawsuit because you made an innocent mistake and were an easy target for someone trying to recover losses? Tax Preparers' Errors and Omissions Insurance safeguards you against costly and time-consuming lawsuits. Even if the suit is not valid, you could still be faced with a legal bill for defending yourself. If you aren't insured, you'll pay those defense costs out of your own pocket, win or lose.
For a nominal premium, you can purchase a policy with a limit which suits your needs. Protect yourself and those who depend on you now. Consider Tax Preparer E & O insurance to protect yourself against innocent mistakes plus defense costs.